There's only 10 places so sign up now


••• Rules •••
- 25$ to sign up.
- Each band will have 45-60 minutes to set up and play. The faster you set up the more tunes you can play.
- 60% of the points awarded by the local judges and the other 40% by the public, so bring your fans.

- We only accept bands with original music. No cover bands.

•*• Prizes! •*•
-1st place: $150 the night of + a 500$* contract to play a 45 minute set at ShazamFest on stage July 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th + 1 extra ticket (125$ value each) per band member.

*All cash for contracts will be awarded during ShazamFest 2020

-2nd Place: $50 the night of + a 300$* contract to play a 45 minute set at ShazamFest on stage July 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th + 1 extra tickets per band member.

*All cash for contracts will be awarded during ShazamFest 2020

-3rd Place: 2 weekend tickets per band member.

•*• Prix! •*• pour chaque soir
-
1ère place: 150$ le soir même + un contrat d’une valeur de 500$ * pour une représentation de 45 minutes sur la scène du ShazamFest, le 9, 10, 11 ou 12 juillet + 1 passeport ShazamFest (d'une valeur de 125$ chaque) supplémentaire par membre
-
2e place: 50$ le soir même + 2 passeport ShazamFest 2020 par membre.
-
3e place: 1 passeport ShazamFest 2020 par membre du groupe.

* Toutes les contrats seront payer lors de la présentation du gagnant au ShazamFest 2020

•*•
Prizes! •*• for each night
-
1st place: $150 the night of + a 500$* contract to play a 45 minute set at ShazamFest on stage July 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th + 1 extra ticket (125$ value each) per band member.
-
2nd Place: $50 the night of + 2 ShazamFest 2020 weekend passes per band member.
-
3rd Place: 1 weekend pass per band member.

*All cash for contracts will be awarded during ShazamFest 2020



 

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page
  • YouTube Classic

"Where the Misfits fit in!"

ShazamFest 2722 chemin de Way's Mills, Barnston Ouest, Québec